Monday, April 13, 2009

There's a surprise waiting for you if you click on this ...

I'm always trying to find the "truly new" "money-making opportunities" out there on the Net. It seems like everyone's scamming everyone else! First, if you Google an "opportunity maker" (that's my new coined name for someone trying to get your cash) you'll find an equal amount of both pro and con sites referring to the O.M., including Reviewopedia. The following site delivered a punch to my computer, but luckily for me, I had antivirus software installed ==>> http://www.scamwatcher.org/thelist.html. The "Real Opportunity #1" had a link to http://www.30minutesperday.com which then delivered an HTML virus to my computer! So much for trustworthy web sites. My WOT indicator in Mozilla said that this site was rated "good." I added my own WOT rating of "poor." Why can't anyone create an "opportunity" that actually makes some money? I have checked out the "secret shopping" sites, the "survey taking" sites, and so many more of the Internet cracks and crevices that are just places to trip you up and waste your time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment